The Original HawsePro™ | Patented
• 5 Axis CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum Frame
• 304 Stainless Axles and Roller-Body for Corrosion Resistance and Long Service Life
• Precision Nilatron 6/6 Bushings for Durability and Less Friction
• Type 3 Hard-Anodized Frame MIL-A-8625
• 304 SS Side Rollers with Hardened 863 Bronze Bushings
• Applies to Models 2.12, 4.12
• Standard 10 Inch Bolt Pattern
• Half-Inch Mounting Holes
• Dimensions- 12.00" x 1.50" x 3.50”
• Weight 4 LB - 1 OZ
Lead Time and Delivery
All Units Available and Ready for Delivery
• 2 Roller Fairlead Model 2.12
36,000LB Tensile Strength Yield
• 4 Roller Fairlead Model 4.12
24,500LB Tensile Strength Yield
The Original Hawse Pro™ First Look
The Original Hawse Pro™ Next Generation Hybrid Fairlead is made in the USA using Precision CNC Machining and the highest quality materials.
The Patented anti-friction design focuses on reducing the two major components that are conducive to equipment failure. Friction induced Heat and Abrasion.
With 35 years in the off-road, 4x4 and overland vehicle recovery trade, The Original Hawse Pro™ is bringing unmatched craftsmanship and industry leading trusted quality that you expect.
"The Hawse Pro™ is a hawse in name only. It's a game changer. Hawse Pro™ looks like a hawse and mounts like a hawse, but performs like a roller. Because it is a roller."
The Hawse Pro™ roller fairlead is a reimagined winching accessory constructed from stainless steel and 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum... the low-profile 2- and 4-roller designs have definitely caught our attention.